FEAST FOR THE POWER-HUNGRY
A handcrafted biturbo V8 unleashes 503 hp and class-leading torque. Aggressive style envelops advanced new technologies. And from the cabin, innovation and inspiration lead to invigoration in every curve, and on every surface.
Handcrafted AMG 4.0L V8 biturbo engine
AMG has developed a high-output yet more compact engine for a new era of performance. The 503-hp 4.0L V8 biturbo engine is more responsive yet significantly more fuel-efficient than its larger predecessor. Its massive torque reaches its 516 lb-ft peak at jus 1,750 rpm, and holds it all the way to 4,500 rpm, for a 3.8-second 0-60 time and instant acceleration at any speed. Yet even with its advanced design and technologies, each AMG C 63 S engine is still hand-built and signed by its own craftsman.
"Hot inside V" turbocharger configuration
For better performance and packaging, the AMG V8's twin turbos are placed inside the "V" of the engine. The layout sends the compressed charge from each turbo to its bank of cylinders via an extremely short path, with near-zero pressure loss or turbo lag. The high-pressure turbos spool up quickly to as much as 186,000 rpm. The setup is also highly efficient from intake to exhaust, with liquid-cooled intercoolers and close-mounted catalysts that reach peak efficiency in seconds.
- Power front sport seats with memory
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 3 years of Mercedes me connect services
- Mercedes me connect Assist Services
- Remote Start via Mercedes me connect Mobile App
- 64-color LED ambient lighting/AMG illuminated front door sills
- Heated front seats
- 40/20/40-split folding rear seats
- Power-folding side mirrors
- Exclusive Nappa leather upholstery
- Remote opening and closing of windows and sunroof
- Electronic trunk closer
- HANDS-FREE ACCESS
- Illuminated entry system
- Garage door opener
- Entrance lamps in front doors
- Brake HOLD feature